Handmade fine silver sun talisman, inspired by Alchemical manuscripts of the 14th century, on a sterling silver necklace with black spinel stones.
Each culture has different interpretations of sun symbolism, but there are several common threads running throughout. The sun represents life but it’s also known to give energy, power, creativity, and clarity. The sun is a natural force that’s outside of our control, but it also illuminates the world around us, helps living creatures navigate the planet, and sustains many essential ecosystems. While the sun can be a harsh master, beating down mercilessly in many areas and causing droughts, there is no living without it.
- Please note, this is a choker style necklace. Length of chain is approximately 13 inches.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- The pendant itself is made out of fine silver, which is 99.9% pure silver. In this form the metal is beautiful and does not tarnish.
- I recommend having breaks between wearing jewellery, as anything will show signs of wear after prolonged use. Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
- Each piece of jewellery comes with an anti-tarnish tab, to protect your silver from tarnish and corrosion when not in use.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.