Sterling silver earrings with natural freshwater pearls.
Hand carved in wax and cast in silver.
These earrings draws its inspiration from the beautiful tales of One Thousand and One Arabian Nights, specifically by artist edmund Dulac’s enchanting illustrations of the tales.
“Now this Vizier had two daughters, the elder called Shehzad and the younger Dunyazad, and the former had read many books and histories and chronicles of ancient kings and stories of people of old time; it is said indeed that she had collected a thousand books of chronicles of past peoples and bygone kings and poets. Moreover, she had read books of science and medicine; her memory was stored with verses and stories and folk-lore and the sayings of kings and sages.” - Arabian Nights: Tales of 1,001 Nights
- These earrings were created and finished by hand entirely, and only one of its kind.
- Please treat your handmade jewelry with gentle care to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.