Handcrafted sterling silver pendant set with a natural Tibetan turquoise.
Inspired by ancient treasure unearthed from archaeological digs. I primarily draw inspiration from handcrafted ancient jewellery that embraces imperfection - the visibility of the maker is celebrated.
- This necklace was created and finished by hand entirely using traditional silversmithing techniques, and only one of its kind.
- Please treat your handmade jewelry with gentle care to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.