Ode to the Moon
Handcrafted 925 silver textured moon pendant set with a diamond and freshwater pearls.
This pendant was cast from wax in silver using the ancient technique of lost wax casting.
“She was better adapted to the moon than to the sun and in the darkest dawns, with her eyes wide open, she would see the mysterious moon in the sky. Then, like people who take sunbaths, she would bathe herself completely in the moonlight. And she would feel thoroughly cleansed.”
- Clarice Lispector
- This necklace was created and finished by hand entirely, and only one of its kind.
- Please treat your handmade jewelry with gentle care to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.