Handcrafted 925 silver pendant featuring a natural moonstone, freshwater pearls, and dyed ruby.
This pendant carries the energy of Theia, who was the Greek Goddess of Eyes. She existed in the ether of the vast expanse of the azure sky, into which she birthed her children: the dawn, the sun, and the moon. It was her powers that give gold and silver their lustrous shine.
- This necklace was created and finished by hand entirely, and only one of its kind.
- Please treat your handmade jewelry with gentle care to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.