Nammu Sea Goddess
Handmade sterling silver necklace, featuring natural green shells and golden freshwater pearls, inspired by Nammu: the Sumerian Goddess of the primordial sea.
- Hand sculpted in wax and cast in sterling silver.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- I recommend having breaks between wearing jewellery, as anything will show signs of wear after prolonged use. Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
Out of Stock
- Each piece of jewellery comes with an anti-tarnish tab, to protect your silver from tarnish and corrosion when not in use.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.