Handmade fine silver sun eye pendant on a sterling silver wire necklet.
"Everybody has a little bit of the sun and moon in them. Everybody has a little bit of man, woman, and animal in them. Darks and lights in them. Everyone is part of a connected cosmic system. Part earth and sea, wind and fire, with some salt and dust swimming in them. We have a universe within ourselves that mimics the universe outside. None of us are just black or white, or never wrong and always right. No one. No one exists without polarities. Everybody has good and bad forces working with them, against them, and within them." - PART SUN AND MOON by Suzy Kassem
- The total length of this necklet is 16" (40cm) and features a ball and hook clasp.
- Avoid salt water, chlorinated water and chemicals/perfumes to keep your silver in it’s true sparkle.
- The pendant itself is made out of fine silver, which is 99.9% pure silver. In this form the metal is beautiful and does not tarnish.
- I recommend having breaks between wearing jewellery, as anything will show signs of wear after prolonged use. Silver jewellery pieces are easy to clean and get back to their original state if signs of wear do occur.
- Each piece of jewellery comes with an anti-tarnish tab, to protect your silver from tarnish and corrosion when not in use.
- Please ensure your jewellery is stored in the box and pouch it came in when not in use.